Excellence is not a skill set. It’s an attitude.
These are words that we absolutely live by and which permeate every aspect of what we do. We are the number one sales estate agency in Tunbridge Wells, as awarded by the Best Estate Agency Guide. This assessment was based on over 3 billion data points being analysed by Rightmove, looking at marketing, property views, enquiries and performance. The Property Academy then conducted 30,000 mystery shops to assess customer service levels. This was the biggest assessment of the sector ever conducted and we are thrilled to have been recognised following such a rigorous examination.
Peter Knight, founder of the Property Academy, commented: “We set out to provide the home mover with a reliable resource to help identify the best estate agent in each area, whether someone is looking to sell or let a property”.
We deliver such excellence through a strict adherence to our core values:
- We take total pride in everything that we do, demonstrated in our attention to detail throughout the entire sales process. Just look at the quality of our internet listings, the knowledge of our staff during an initial enquiry or at a viewing, or simply how immaculate our office looks at the end of the day!
- We successfully market properties that other agents have struggled to sell or rent through a combination of unique techniques.
- We achieve 96% of asking prices across our properties.
- We stay totally committed to your property sale or rental until the keys are handed over.
- Quite simply: we get the job done in a way that leaves you truly delighted with the service that you have received.
- We communicate with you every step of the way. Our clients receive feedback as soon as the viewing is over, are sent weekly reports and have regular review meetings until the property is sold or let. Your objectives are our objectives.
- We deliver unrivaled property management, which sees our tenants staying for longer and void periods reduced.
- We regularly assess with our landlords whether their property portfolio meets their objectives and remains a valid investment.
Please do not just take our word for it though: take a look at some of the reviews left by delighted past and current buyers, sellers, landlords and tenants.