Over the years we have been recognised as one of the best estate agents in the south east. See below for a selection of our most recent awards.
When we founded Maddisons, our aspiration was to change the perception of the estate agency industry. We agreed five key themes that we wanted to run through every element of how we conducted ourselves, and these were:
We were absolutely delighted when both the UK Property Awards and the Estate Agency of the Year Awards recognised that these objectives were being met. The panel of judges from the Estate Agency of the Year Awards stated:
“Maddisons is a shining example of how the industry could be represented and wants to change public opinion on how estate agents offer value for money. The team invests hugely in the clients before the instruction stage and pays a huge amount of attention to the finite details. With 95% of instructions for this new agency coming from personal referral it seems the service and personal touches are paying dividends. The business owner has a background in high wealth banking and is bringing this precision to detail and level of client service to the property industry. She is very passionate with excellent attention to detail, and has a clarity of vision for the future of the business that sets her apart from the competition. The team share her vision and ethos and take pride in playing their part in building Maddisons’ reputation. The panel’s comment was that this innovative agency is a star of the future.”
Putting all of this into practice means that we make all of our clients the following promises:
- You will receive your own personal Property Relationship Manager, who will oversee every element of your sale. This means that the person who conducts your initial valuation will also accompany every viewing, handle the negotiations and monitor your offer on its path to completion.
- Your Property Relationship Manager will be an absolute expert in the property industry. They will know and understand your competition, regional and national pricing trends, the local area and the real plus points of your property.
- Your Property Relationship Manager will feedback to you on how we felt the viewing went as soon as it is finished, and then again with more detail within 24 hours of the viewing. They will communicate with you in a way that suits you, be that text, email, phone, post or Skype ….
- Your Property Relationship Manager will remain totally committed to selling your property until the keys are handed over. They will proactively manage your internet presence, send through weekly reports and have monthly review meetings. Once an offer is secured they will manage your sale, understanding that getting the deal to complete is as important as securing the offer.
- There will be no fixed contracts dictating that you commit to our selling your property for a minimum period of time. Quite simply, we want our clients to use our services because they want to, not because they have to.
- Maddisons is fully affiliated to the Property Ombudsman (TPO), which sets guiding principles on the codes of conduct an agent should operate to. We fully adhere to these guidelines, and can forward a brochure explaining more if you would like.
So if you’d like to experience the new standard in estate agency, please give us a call today. You’ll feel the difference immediately.